The team at Smile Creation provides comprehensive dental care for all patients, from children to seniors. Preventative care for your teeth and gums and restorative treatment is important. We will ensure that:
- Your gums are as healthy as they should be.
- Plaque and tartar are kept in order with providing you six monthly appointments.
- Any teeth decay present are removed and all cavities are filled.
- Preventive procedures such as fissure sealants and fluoride are done when necessary.
Problems linked to poor oral health:
- Research has shown that people with gum disease are two times more likely to develop coronary artery heart disease and increased risk of heart attack and stroke.
- If you have diabetes and develop periodontal disease, you are more susceptible to health complications due to potentially dangerous increase in blood sugar.
We want you to get the care and attention you need to ensure a positive experience here at Smile Creation. Regular dental appointments will help us identify any potential oral problems in the early stages, to avoid more costly and invasive treatment.
If you live in Melbourne or its surrounding suburbs, Smile Creation is located in Bundoora approximately 30 min from Melbourne CBD, on the northern side.
Please contact us today for your personal dental consultation and kick start your oral health today.